Connect with us:
Join one of our mailing lists by emailing the appropriate address below:
Spring Meadows Announcements – This is the general mailing list for the church
Spring Meadows Men – This mailing list receives updates for men’s ministries
Spring Meadows Women – This mailing list receives updates for women’s ministries
Order of Worship
- Order of Worship for December 8, 2013 Click here for Order of Worship December 8, 2013
- Order of Worship for November 17, 2013 Click here for Order of Worship November 17, 2013
- Order of Worship for November 10, 2013 Click here for Order of Worship November 10, 2013
- Order of Worship for November 3, 2013 Click here for Order of Worship November 3, 2013
Spring Meadows Presbyterian Church publishes a monthly newsletter, which we make available to the public. You may browse recent newsletters below.
- November 2013 – Gratitude November 6, 2013Gratitude How’s your gratitude doing? Is it growing and thriving or is it being swallowed up and stifled by life? Is your response to God one of ever increasing gratefulness or murmuring, complaining, moaning and groaning? Are you counting your blessings one by one or reciting your curses under your breath? So, is this going to ...
- October 2013 – The Cruciality of Faith: Galatians 3:1-5 September 25, 2013The Cruciality of Faith – Galatians 3:1-5 Drawn as we are by a vision of a God-centered life but confronted by such formidable obstacles as the world, the flesh and the devil, we are most likely in our human nature to turn first to works for spiritual growth. We are convinced that being spiritual is going to ...
- September 2013 – The Relentless, Persevering, Conquering Love of God August 27, 2013 The Relentless, Persevering, Conquering Love of God Rom. 8:35-39 Tne of the leading causes of spiritual coldness, apathy, indifference and inertia is a lack of assurance of God’s amazing love for us. Like the Laodicean church of Revelation 3:14ff, we are neither cold nor hot. If we are not daily living in the light of the ...
- August 2013 – Faith and Effort August 21, 2013Faith and Effort One of the theological challenges of thinking about sanctification (growth in grace) is the relationship between faith and effort. There seems to be an irresolvable tension between activity (effort) and passivity (faith). Without recognizing this tension we can easily succumb to the dangers of on the one hand self-generated effort or on the other ...